Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Athletes Foot and Anti-Fungal >
Dr. Blaines Tineacide antifungal cream - 1.25 oz
Dr. Blaines Tineacide antifungal cream kills the skin fungus that causes fungal nails.
You Save: $2.81 (18.0%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: Blaine Labs.
INDICATIONS: Dr. Blaines Tineacide antifungal cream
- Cures most athletes foot (tinea pedis).
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking and scaling which accompany these conditions.
- Treats mild to severe infections.
- Helps neutralize foot odor.
- No. 1 recommended by doctors and pharmacists.
- Begin to see results in just weeks.
- Treats mild to severe infections.
- Clinically proven.
Undecylenic Acid (10%) (Antifungal)
Water, Urea, Coco Caprylate/Caprate, Stearic Acid, Glycerol Stearate, PEG 100 Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Triethanolamine, Clotrimazole, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Aloe Vera, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
- Adults and Children 12 Years and Older:
- Wash the affected area with soap and water and dry thoroughly before applying.
- For athlete's foot between the toes: apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 4 weeks (morning and night), or as directed by a physician. This product is not effective on the scalp or nails. Wear well fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For jock itch and ringworm apply twice daily to affected skin for 2 weeks or as directed by a physician.
- Wash hands after each use.
- Children Under 12 Years: Ask a Physician.
- For external use only.
- Do not use:
- in or near the mouth or the eyes.
- for vaginal yeast infections.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and consult a physician if irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or within 2 weeks (for jock itch).
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if seal on bottle is broken or is not visible.
- Store between 2�C and 30� C (36� and 86� F).
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
I’ve been looking for a good antifungal cream because of a fungus that I have on my big toe. I came across Tineacide about two months ago thinking that maybe it would do the trick and it certainly did. I was very impressed with how well the Tineacide worked to kill the fungus. I’ve been applying the cream to my toe twice a day and now the nail has grown back healthy and fungus free. Tineacide was a great find!
I've been trying all sorts of different products to cure my fungus and nothing really worked until I tried using Tineacide. It's really easy to use and you get pretty good results after a few weeks. It doesn't work right away so you have to be patient, but now the fungus I had is gone and my nails look a lot better. It really works!
Location: new mexico
I definitely recommend Tineacide antifungal cream to everybody who is suffering of athlete foot. I am using it and cured the fungus from in between my toes. Try it, and you will not regret it!
Location: Las Cruces, NM
Tineacide is great!
I definitely recommend Tineacide antfungal cream to everybody who is suffering of athlete foot. I am using it and cured the fungus from in between my toes. Try it, you wont regret it!
Location: Carso, CA
I've been having trouble with fungus nails for years, preventing me from wearing my dressing shoes. Until my doctor recommended me tineacide, now am feeling much better. Now I got new nails even stronger.