Flexitol Anti-Fungal Nail Liquid, Maximum Strength
- Stops fungus with tea tree oil, eucalyptus oil, aloe vera and vitamin E natures healers.
- Easy brush on.
- Fast drying.
- Maximum strength topical formula for nail fungal infections without a prescription.
- Cures most fungal infections of the skin, athletes foot (tinea pedis), jock itch (tinea cruris) and ringworm (tinea corporis).
- Helps eliminate fungus on, around and under fingernails and toenails.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Undecylenic Acid (25%) (Antifungal).
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Gel, Tea Tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia) Oil, Urea, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Isopropyl Alcohol (60%), Vitamin E.
- Wash affected area with soap and warm water and dry thoroughly.
- Apply a thin layer of Flexitol anti-fungal liquid over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Carefully apply to areas between the toes when treating athletes foot.
- Brush applicator allows for easy application on the skin around and under the nails.
- Keep feet well ventilated and dry and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- For athletes foot and ringworm continue treatment for 4 weeks.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- Replace cap and tighten after each use.
- Store between 50° to 86°F.
- Read all directions and warnings before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Extremely Flammable.
- Keep away from fire or flame.
- Avoid smoking during use and until product has dried.
- If accidentally swallowed, contact emergency care or poisons control center.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- If irritation occurs or there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb