NasalCrom nasal allergy symptom controller nasal spray
Helps to reduce nasal symptoms of fever and other nasal allergies:
- Runny and itchy nose
- Allergic stuffy nose
- Without drowsiness
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Cromolyn sodium 5.2 mg.
benzalkonium chloride, edetate disodium, purified water.
- Parent or care provider must supervise the use of this product by young children.
- Adults and children 2 years and older: spray once into each nostril. Repeat 3-4 times a day (every 4-6 hours).
- If needed, may be used up to 6 times a day.
- Use every day while in contact with the cause of your allergies (pollen, molds, pets, and dust).
- To prevent nasal allergy symptoms, use before contact with the cause of allergies.
- For best results, start using up to one week before contact.
- If desired, can use this product with other medicines, including other allergy medicines.
- Children under 2 years: Do not use unless directed by a doctor.
Store between 20 Degress - 25 Degress C (68 Degress - 77 Degress F).
- Protect from light.
- Keep carton and package insert.
- They contain important instructions.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Do not use if allergic to any of the ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if have fever discolored nasal discharge, sinus pain and wheezing.
- When using this product:
- It may take several days of use to notice an effect.
- Best effect may not be seen for 1 to 2 weeks.
- Brief stinging or sneezing may occur right after use.
- Do not use it to treat sinus infection, asthma, or cold symptoms.
- Do not share this bottle with anyone else as this may spread germs.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Shortness of breath, wheezing, or chest tightness occurs hives or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs.
- Symptoms worsen.
- Have new symptoms.
- Symptoms do not begin to improve within two weeks.
- Need to use for more than 12 weeks.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: