MANUFACTURER: BSN-JOBST INC. INDICATIONS: Jobst ActiveWear Athletic Socks Knee High, White, Moderate Compression 15-20mmHg: Jobst ActiveWear is effective leg therapy in an energizing athletic sock, ideal for various activities, from walking to playing sports.
Note: These are examples of reasons to wear this level of compression. Please consult with your physician for compression above 15-20 mmHg. Warning
- The ideal combination of therapeutic efficacy and Dri-release yarn for superior moisture control.
- Fits an active lifestyle.
- Seamless toe and 360 cushioned foot for increased wearing comfort.
- All-day comfort knee band that keeps socks up without binding or pinching.
- Reinforced heel resists abrasion and provides greater durability.
15-20 mmHg Gradient Compression Indication Guide:
- Discomfort from spider veins.
- Relief from minor leg swelling.
- Relief of tired aching legs.
- Relief of leg discomfort during pregnancy.
- Minor varicose veins.
- For wear following sclerotherapy.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb