Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Athletes Foot and Anti-Fungal >
Tinactin jock itch antifungal powder spray - 133gms
Formulated to absorb perspiration in the groin area.
You Save: $2.01 (26.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Tinactin jock itch antifungal powder spray
- #1 most recommended by certified athletic trainers.
- Formulated to absorb perspiration in the groin area.
- Cures most jock itch.
- Soothes and relieves itching, chafing and burning.
- Clinically proven to cure most jock itch (tinea cruris).
- Effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of jock itch, including itching, chafing and burning.
ontains: Tolnaftate (1%) (Antifungal)
Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Isobutane, PPG 12 Buteth 16, Alcohol SD 40 (11% v/v), Talc
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night).
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Use daily for 2 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor.
- To prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night).
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- In case of clogging, clean nozzle with a pin.
- Store between 2 degrees and 30 degrees C (36 degrees and 86 degrees F).
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- When using this product
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120 degrees F.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 2 weeks
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb