Spenco 2nd skin blister sterile pads
A hydrocolloid pad bordered by a thin film helps keep blisters from drying out, absorbs perspiration and helps promote a scab free, naturally healed blister.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Store in a cool dry place.
- A blister may be left unpunctured - healing will progress better this way. If a blister must be punctured for reasons of comfort, use a sterile needle.
- Clean and dry the affected area.
- Remove the pad from the wrapping. Locate the paper attached to the adhesive side of the product. This paper has a pre-cut groove. Peel away the paper from this pre-cut groove, exposing the adhesive side.
- Without touching the center of the pad, apply to the affected area, and smooth it over using a rolling motion.
- When pad loosens itself over time, remove gently by pulling away from the skin. The pad should not be left on longer than 7 (seven) days without changing.
- Reapply a fresh pad and continue application until the blister is healed.
- The product may also be used for cushioning to prevent blisters from occurring.
- See inside for directions on how to use Spenco 2nd Skin Blister Pads.
- Single use only.
- Sterility guaranteed unless pouch is damaged or opened.
- If signs of infection occur (increased bleeding, pain, swelling) discontinue use and consult a physician.
- Use before expiration date marked on carton.
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb