FungaSoap cleansing wash helps relieve itching, dryness and other symptoms associated with athlete's foot while it safely refreshes your feet. FungaSoap patented soap is enriched with tea tree oil (melaleuca alternifolia) - an essential oil used naturally since ancient times as a disinfectant to fight germs and as an antiseptic to help prevent re-infection. It also works as an all-over-body soap to control odor, excessive sweating, yeast infections, acne, ringworm, boils, genital itching and other skin irritations.
- Helps wash away Fungus & Bacteria from skin surface
- Cleans and Deodorizes
- Refresh and Helps soothe itchy, dry skin.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
FungaSoap can be used alone or as a complement to oral and topical medications. It is safe for daily use. For best results, apply soap to skin with a washcloth or bathing sponge, then rinse off skin thoroughly. Dry skin completely when done, particularly between toes.
To prevent to bottles cap from clogging, be sure to close it completely after each use.
- For external use only.
- This product is not intended for use as a hair shampoo.
- Consult with a medical professional before using this product on a child under two years old.
- If this product causes additional irritation or pain, stop using it immediately.
- If symptoms persist, contact a medical professional for further assistance.
- If product gets in eyes, flush area with water for 15 minutes.
- Please keep this product out of the reach of small children and pets.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: