Hongo killer antifungal solution
- Clinically proven to cure athletes foot (tinea pedis) and when used daily, helps prevent it from recurring.
- Effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete foot, including itching, burning and cracking.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- Wash the affected area and dry thoroughly.
- Shake can well.
- Apply Solution a thin layer of the product over the affected area twice daily (morning and night) or as directed by a doctor.
- Supervise children in the use of this product.
- Pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes, and change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Use daily for 4 weeks.
- If condition persists longer, consult a doctor.
- This product is not effective on the scalp or nails.
- To prevent athletes foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and or night).
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If irritation occurs or if there is no improvement within 4 weeks, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame.
- Avoid spraying in eyes.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not puncture or incinerate.
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Keep this and all drugs out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb