Compound W wart remover medicated maximum strength pads, waterproof - 14 ea
- Unique waterproof Cushing
- Maximum Strength Medication
- Extra Cushioning for Greater Comfort.
- Waterproof to Seal & Protect
- Compound W Wart remover Pads For Kids For the removal of common warts. The common wart is easily recognized by the rough cauliflower-like appearance of the surface.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Salicylic Acid 40%.
Lanolin; Polybutene; Rosin Ester; Rubber.
Not recommended for children under two years of age. Adult supervision of Compound W One Step Pads is recommended. Wash affected area. May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes. Dry area thoroughly. Remove medicated pad from backing paper by pulling from center of pad. Apply. Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb