Home > Everyday Essentials > Foot Care > Wart Removal >
Compound W freeze off plantar wart removal system disposable applicators - 8 ea
Helps for the removal of common as well as Plantar warts.
You Save: $6.56 (32.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 075137440340
- Safe to use
- Freezes the wart on contact
Compound W Freeze Off plantar wart removal system disposable applicators
- Freezes the wart on contact.
- Removes plantar warts fast with as few as 1 treatment.
- Safe to use on children over the age of 4.
For the removal of common warts as well as the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. It is a fast and effective treatment for the removal of common warts and plantar warts. Compound W Freeze Off freezes the wart on the spot, causing the wart to fall off within 10 to 14 days, usually after one application.
It is specially designed for more effective of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot (Read the Side Panel and Information Leaflet carefully for warnings and cautions) on adults and children over the age of 4.It includes:
- 1 Pumice file.
- 8 Foam applicators.
- 12 Comfort pads.
- 1 Reusable applicator holder.
Common warts: are skin colored, usually appear on the hands and feet, and are easily recognized by the rough 'cauliflower-like' appearance of the surface.
Plantar warts: are recognized by their location only on the bottom of the foot, their tenderness, and their interruption of the footprint pattern.
- Soak Foot in water-minimum 5 minutes..
- Rub Callous with pumice stone or file (included) to expose wart Attach.
- Insert, Press & Hold.
- Apply; maximum 40 seconds.
- Apply comfort pad.
Keep out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. Do not inhale vapor / spray and use only in well-ventilated areas. Do not ingest. For external use only. Use compound W Freeze Off only if you are certain the skin condition is a wart.
If you are not certain whether the skin condition is a wart, consult your physician before using this product. Always use the applicator when applying the product. Do not spray gas directly onto skin. Do not use if you cannot see clearly the wart you are treating. Use only as directed.
Caution - Canister should be used only in combination with the applicators provided. Use one applicator for each wart. Do not reuse the applicator. It should not be used to treat the same wart more than 4 times in total.
Misuse of this product may result in burns and scarring of healthy tissue or blindness.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.