Compound W 1-Step Plantar wart remover Pads
For the removal of plantar warts on the bottom of the foot. The plantar wart is recognized by its location only on the bottom of the foot, its tenderness and interruption of the footprint pattern.
- Unique waterproof cushion
- Maximum strength medication
- Extra cushioning for greater comfort
Salicylic Acid 40%.
Lanolin; Polybutene; Rosin Ester; Rubber.
- Wash affected area.
- May soak wart in warm water for 5 minutes.
- Dry area thoroughly.
- Remove medicated pad from backing paper.
- Apply and Repeat procedure every 48 hours as needed (until wart is removed) for up to 12 weeks.
- Store at room temperature.
- Avoid excessive heat (37 degree C, 99 degree F).
For external use only.
Do not use on:
- Irritated skin
- Any area that is infected or reddened
- On moles
- On birthmarks
- On warts with hair growing from them
- On genital warts
- On warts on the face
- On warts on mucous membranes such as inside the mouth, nose, anus, genitals, lips.
Ask a doctor before use if you have diabetes, poor blood circulation.
Stop use and ask a doctor before use if discomfort persists.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb