MANUFACTURER: B F ASCHER & CO.
INDICATIONS:Ayr saline nasal rinse kit refill packets, soothing saline wash
It helps in reducing symptoms of: nasal allergies, postnasal drip, nasal dryness, congestion, recurrent sore throats, nasal irritation due to allergens, dirt, dust and pollen. It helps you breath better, soothing treatment for sinus and allergy symptoms. It can be mixed in either a Hypertonic or an Isotonic solution suitable for adults and children 6 years and up.
- Nasal allergies.
- Nasal dryness.
- Postnasal drip or sore throat.
- Allergic nasal irritation from dirt, dust, animal dander, pollen.
- Post surgical.
Soothing sinus wash:
- Preservative free, latex free and iodine free.
- pH balanced - no burning or stinging.
- Convenient, pre-mixed packets.
- Buffered to neutral pH.
- Safe for use during pregnancy.
- Developed with physician recommendation.
- Preservative and iodine free.
- Store at 59?- 86?F (15?-30?C) in a dry place.
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Adults and children 6 years and older, Use once or twice per day or as directed by physician.
- Children under 6: Consult a physician before use.
- Isotonic: One (1) packet mixed in 6 oz. of lukewarm water.
- Hypertonic: Three (3) packets mixed in 6 oz. of lukewarm water.
- Do not use this before consulting your physician if: your nose is completely blocked, you have a new or acute ear infection, the person using the kit is unable to maintain a standing position over a basin.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience pressure in the ears.
- Use only lukewarm water, distilled or cooled previously boiled.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use of container by more than one person may spread infection.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.80 lb