MANUFACTURER: MATRIXX INITIATIVES.
INDICATIONS:Zicam sinus relief no-drip liquid nasal gel
It temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to: Common cold, Sinusitis and Hay fever. Also helps clear nasal passages.
- Long lasting 12 hour patented formula.
- With cooling menthol and eucalyptus.
- Works in seconds.
- Satisfaction guaranteed.
- Nasal decongestant with Oxymetazoline HCl.
Oxymetazoline HCl 0. 05% (Nasal decongestant).
Alkoxylated Diester, Aloe Barbadensis Gel, Benzalkonium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Disodium Phosphate, dl-Alpha Tocopherol, Eucalyptol, Glycerin, Hydroxethylcellulose, Hydroxylated Lecithin, Menthol, Monosodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 80, Purified Water.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): Remove cap and safety clip.
- Hold with thumb at bottom of bottle and nozzle between your fingers.
- Before using the first time, prime pump by depressing several times.
- Place tip of nozzle just past nasal opening (approximately 1/8).
- Pump 2 or 3 times into each nostril without tilting your head.
- Sniff deeply.
- Do not use more often than once every 10 to 12 hours.
- Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
- Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Children under 6 years of age: Consult a doctor.
- For nasal use only.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Thyroid disease.
- Trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb