MANUFACTURER: RUGBY LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS: Aller-chlor Syrup Allergy Relief By Watson Rugby Labs
Allerchlor Syrup Allergy relief relieves symptoms of sinus congestion, sinus pressure, runny nose, watery eyes, itching of the nose and throat, and sneezing due to upper respiratory infections (eg, colds), allergies, and hay fever.
Aller-Chlor Syrup is an antihistamine. It works by blocking the action of histamine, which helps reduce symptoms such as watery eyes and sneezing.
Allerchlor Syrup contains alcohol 5 %.
- Use Aller-Chlor Syrup as directed by your doctor.
- Aller-Chlor Syrup may be taken with or without food.
- Use a measuring device marked for medicine dosing. Ask your pharmacist for help if you are unsure of how to measure your dose.
- If you miss a dose of Aller-Chlor Syrup, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Do not use if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Aller-Chlor Syrup.
- you are taking sodium oxybate (GHB) or if you have taken furazolidone or a monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibitor (eg, phenelzine) within the last 14 days.
- Contact your doctor or health care provider right away.