Neilmed Sinus Rinse Premixed Isotonic packets
- For Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse.
- Preservative Free.
- pH balanced mixture.
- Physician Developed.
- 100 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Isotonic and Preservative and Iodine Free.
- Educational Brochure.
- Directions for use.
- Preservative, Iodine and Latex Free.
- A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage.
- Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning.
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients).
- pH Balanced and Isotonic Solution.
- Great to use after sinus surgery.
- Safe during pregnancy.
- Travel-size kit.
- Sinus symptoms.
- Nasal Allergies and Common Cold.
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog and house dust.
- Post Nasal Drip, Congestion and Dryness.
Store or keep in a cool and dry place.
- Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
- If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your physician.
- For non-emergency questions, please contact our office.
- Please read enclosed brochure for more details.
Shipping Weight : 1.20 lb