Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Neilmed Sinus Rinse Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse Kit - 1 ea
Helps alleviate nasal allergies and common cold.
You Save: $3.17 (24.4%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
- UPC: 705928001008
- For natural sinus relief.
- Large volume, low pressure..
- Preservative and drug free.
NeilMed sinus rinse original and patented sinus kit
- A Complete Soothing Saline Nasal Rinse Kit.
- Physician Developed.
- Preservative Free.
- pH balanced mixture.
Bottle Kit Contains:
- 1 Custom Designed Cap.
- 1 Rinse Bottle 240mL (8 oz.).
- 1 Tube.
- 50 Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate Mixture (pH Balanced, Isotonic and Preservative and Iodine Free).
- Educational Brochure.
- Directions for use in English, Spanish and French.
A Volume Therapeutic Saline Nasal Irrigation and Moisturizing System. not an ordinary saline moisturizer spray.
- Preservative, Iodine and Latex Free.
- A Volume Therapeutic Saline Lavage.
- Soothing, Moisturizing, Non-Burning.
- Premixed Packets of USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate (Natural Ingredients).
- pH Balanced and Isotonic Solution.
- Custom Designed Cap.
- Smooth Flow with easy-squeeze bottle.
- Empties 100% in upright position.
- Great to use after sinus surgery.
- Safe during pregnancy.
- Travel-size kit.
- Sinus symptoms.
- Post Nasal Drip, Congestion and Dryness..
- Nasal Allergies and Common Cold.
- Nasal Irritation from Occupational dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, smoke, smog and house dust.
Sinus Rinse Nasal Rinse Kit comes with 50 packets of easy to dispense USP Grade Sodium Chloride and Sodium Bicarbonate mixture (pH balanced and isotonic for maximum comfort). Easy-squeeze bottle comes with volume marker. Each packet contains precisely measured mixture to mix with 240 ml (8 oz.) of distilled lukewarm water, taking the guesswork out of preparing this solution. The kit also contains step by step directions for use and extensive education material that is simple to understand.
Store or keep in a cool and dry place.
- Do not rinse if nasal passage is completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears.
- If you experience any pressure in the ears, stop the rinse and get further directions from your physician.
- For non-emergency questions, please contact our office.
- Please read enclosed brochure for more details.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.