NeilMed Sinus Rinse NasaDock drying stand Kit
The NasaDock Plus drying stand offers the ideal drying and storage solution for your Sinus Rinse squeeze bottle system or NeilMed Neti Pot. Use the drying device to reduce the chance of contamination.
The convenient holder can store a months supply of premixed Sinus Rinse Nasal Wash packets.
A simple hygienic way to air dry and neatly store the SINUS RINSE bottle, cap and tube.
- Offers the ideal drying and storage solution for your Sinus Rinse squeeze bottle system or NeilMed Neti Pot.
- Convenient holder can store a months supply of premixed Sinus Rinse Nasal Wash packets.
- Reduce the chances of contamination.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
- For Screw Mounting Method :
- Use the printed template on the side of the box to mark location of holes for the mounting screws. You may use tip of the screws to mark your points.
- For dry wall mounting, drill a pilot hole in each of the marked positions using the appropriate size drill bit. Now tap in the anchor until approximately 2/16 in. is still protruding out of the wall. You may mount the provided screws directly in to the wooden stud at each location and in this case do not use the anchors.
- Now affix the unit to the wall using the two keyholes at the back of the unit.
- Double-Sided Tape Mounting :
- Using the provided double-sided tape, peel the protective layer off one side of the tape and adhere it to the back of the unit.
- Clean and dry the area where the holder is going to be mounted. Make sure the surface is both flat and smooth.
- Mark the position with a pencil. Remove the other protective layer from the exposed side of the tape and adhere the unit to the desired position on the wall by pressing firmly on the wall. For the best adhesion, do not use it for a day.
- Suction Cup Mounting:
- Using the provided suction cups, affix the mushroom head of the suction cups to the keyhole at the back of the unit.
- Clean and dry the area where the holder is going to be mounted. Make sure the surface is a non-porous flat surface.
- Moisten the suction cups and firmly affix the unit to the desired position on the wall.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: