Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
- Gentle and cleansing
- Preservative free
- Soothing the sinuses
SinuCleanse refill packets, for nasal symptoms - 60 ea
Helps to reduce symptoms of sneezing, runny noseand flu.
You Save: $1.04 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
SinuCleanse refill packets, for nasal symptoms
Reduce patients uncomfortable sinus and nasal system has been clinically proven to provide the most effective relief, giving you an alternative to pills and sprays and their side effects. It can also enhance the effectiveness of your prescription sinus remedies and is the safest and easiest way to feel better instantly.All Natural Saline Solution :
Temporarily relieves symptoms associated with sinusitis, cold, flu or allergies :
- Ultra fine grain to dissolve quickly.
- Gentle and cleansing.
- Preservative free.
- Nothing is more soothing to the sinuses.
- Runny nose.
- Nasal stuffiness.
- Post-nasal drip.
- Removes inhales irritants (dust, pollen).
- Promotes nasal and sinus drainage.
- Helps reduce swelling of nasal membranes.
Active Ingredients: In each packet: Sodium Bicarbonate (700 mg) (Nasal Wash), Sodium Chloride (2300 mg) (Nasal Wash).
- Adults and children 4 years and over use 1-2 packets up to every 2 hours as needed.
- Children under 4 years consult a physician.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if washing is uncomfortable or symptoms are not relieved.
- Inspect saline solution packets for integrity.
- Do not use if open or torn.
- Protect saline solution packet from excessive heat and moisture.
- When using this product use by only one person.
- Wash with soap and water after each use.
- Top rack dishwasher safe.
- Do not heat in microwave.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Great service and experience!
Craig A Reineke