MANUFACTURER: NEILMED PHARMACEUTICAL
INDICATIONS:NeilMed NasaMist All In One Saline Nasal Spray
3 Specially Designed Nozzles are available to deliver the finest and most gentle mist for nasal application, a special adapter for nasal & sinus large volume rinse and a special tip to give a stronger force for wound washing. Protect, Cleanse, Moisturize and Soothe
Specially Designed for: 3 Mist Settings:
- Drug Free
- Preservative Free
- pH Balanced
- Ultra Gentle Mist
- Gentle Rinse Large Volume
- Medium Stream
Water (Purified), Sodium Chloride (USP), Sodium Bicarbonate (USP, to neutralize pH).
To moisturize and lubricate dry nasal passages, insert nozzle into each nostril and press until adequate solution is sprayed and moisture is restored.
Use as often as needed.Nasal & Sinus Rinse:
For large volume rinse, apply the blue soft tip over the medium stream actuator, go to the sink, spray in one nostril until the
solution come out of the other nostril and then gently blow your nose. Now, repeat the procedure on the other side.Wound Washing:
Test spray the solution using
any of the actuators, with our without the blue adaptor. Once you get the proper feel of the spray, select the appropriate tip. The non-burning sterile solution will clean, moisturize and
lightly debride open wounds.Ear Wash:
Do not wash ears unless a special adapter for ear wash is included in the box.Directions For NasaMist All-In-One
3 Specially Designed Nozzles to deliver the finest and most gentle mist for nasal moisturization, a special adapter for nasal & sinus large volume rinse and a medium tip for a
stronger stream. For ages 1 year and above with use of the proper tip.Step 1:
Apply the special conical blue lavage adapter snugly over the medium stream spray
Standing in front of a sink, bend forward to your comfort level,tilting your head down. Keeping your mouth open and without holding your breath, place the tip
snugly in one nostril and squeeze the actuator until the solution starts draining from the opposite nasal passage. Some solution may drain down your throat and out your mouth. Allow
the flow to continue for 2 to 3 seconds. Do not swallow the solution.Step 3:
If tolerable, sniff in any residual solution remaining in the nasal passage once or twice, as this
may clean out the posterior nasopharyngeal area at the back of your nasal passage. Some solution may slide down the back of your throat. If so, spit it out. Blow your nose gently,
without pinching your nose completely, in order to avoid applying pressure on your eardrums.To help improve drainage of any residual solution, blow your nose gently while titling your head
to the opposite side of the nasal passage that you just rinsed.Step 4:
Now repeat steps 2 and 3 on your other nasal passage.
- System designed for single user to reduce risk of contamination.
- Do not completely block or occlude nasal passage during use to avoid any pressure in the nose or ears.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Contents under pressure, please do not puncture or incinerate.
- Recommended storage conditions: Store below 50øC/122øF away from direct sun.
- Consult physician before use on infants & children.
- Please do not discard , and retain this printed carton or box for future use of printed details.
- The inside final product may not have all the details you require for the ongoing use of the product.
- Do not use for closed cavity wounds.
- Do not use for ears unless a specially packed ear wash adapter is included.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb