Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Claritin non drowsy 24 hour allergy relief 10mg liquigels - 10 ea
Claritin non drowsy 24 hour allergy relief 10mg liquigels temporarily relieves the symptoms due to upper respiratory allergies.
You Save: $3.55 (23.8%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.INDICATIONS: Claritin non drowsy 24 hour allergy relief 10mg liquigels temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: runny nose, sneezing, itchy, eatery eyes, itching or the nose or throat.
INGREDIENTS: Loratidine (antihistamine), Caprylic/Capric Glycerides, FD&C 1, Gelatin, Glycerine, Pharmaceutical Ink, Polysorbate 80, Providone, Purified Water, Sorbitol.DIRECTIONS:
- Allergy Liqui-Gels.
- Original Prescription Strength.
- Loratidine10 Mg (antihistamine).
- Non-Drowsy 24 Hour relief.
- 10 Liquid filled Capsules.
Safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin Ligui-Gels is open or torn. Store between 20 to 25 Degrees C (68 to 77 Degrees F). Protect from freezing.WARNINGS:
- Adults and children 6 years and older - 1 capsule daily, not more than 1 capsule in 24 hours.
- Children under 6 years of age - ask a doctor.
- Consumers with liver or kidney disease - ask a doctor.
- Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
- When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. See medical help right away.
- If you are pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health care professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb