Home > All OTC Medicines > Cough, Cold and Sinus > Allergy and Sinus Treatments >
Ayr saline nasal rinse kit refill packets, soothing sinus wash - 51 ea
Latex free and iodine free. Safe for use during pregnancy.
You Save: $0.37 (6.6%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: B F ASCHER & CO.
INDICATIONS:Ayr saline nasal rinse kit refill packets, soothing sinus wash
Soothing sinus wash and soothing treatment for sinus and allergy symptoms. It can be mixed as either a hypertonic or an isotonic solution.
Easy-to-use, reusable applicator bottle, 51 one-time-use, saline nasal rinse mixture packets, complete instructions for use.
- Nasal irritation from dust, animal dander, pollen.
- Nasal allergies.
- Nasal dryness.
- Postnasal drip/sore throat.
- Post surgical.
- Physician approved
- Convenient reclosable cap
- Preservative and iodine free
- Safe for use during pregnancy
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- No burning or stinging
- Buffered to neutral pH.
Sodium Chloride, Sodium Bicarbonate
- Use 6 ounces of warm water, either distilled or cooled previously boiled, to fill the bottle. (Do not use boiling water).
- For an Isotonic solution, tear off the end of 1 packet and empty the contents into the bottle.
- For a Hypertonic solution, tear off the ends of 3 packets and empty the contents into the bottle.
- Screw on the top of the bottle, making sure the nozzle is in the closed position (pushed down).
- To dissolve the mixture, grasp the bottle firmly, vigorously shaking it up and down.
- Lean forward over a basin with your head bent down slightly.
- Open the nozzle by pulling upward on the applicator tip.
- Open your mouth and press the nozzle upwards against your nasal passage.
- Gently squeeze the bottle until the contents drain from your mouth or the opposite nasal passage.
- Squeeze the bottle several times using 2 to 3 ounces of solution.
- Repeat on opposite nostril.
- After you have finished rinsing, gently blow your nose.
- In order to prevent pressure on the ear drum, do not block nasal passages completely.
- Adults and children 6 years and older, use once or twice per day or as directed by physician.
- Children under 6: Consult a physician before use.
- Do not use this product before consulting your physician if
- your nose is completely blocked
- you have a new or acute ear infection
- the person using the kit is unable to maintain a standing position over a basin.
- Discontinue use and consult a physician if you experience pressure in the ears.
- Use only lukewarm water, distilled or cooled previously boiled.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Use of container by more than one person may spread infection.
- Use only lukewarm water - not hot or boiling water.
- If your nose is completely blocked or if you have a new or acute ear infection, do not use this product before consulting your physician.
- Stop use and contact your physician if you have experience pressure in your ears while using.
- Rinse system is intended only for nasal irrigation.
- It is advised you talk with your doctor about using this product.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb
Overall Customer Rating:
Customer Reviews: 1
Soothing sinus wash and soothing treatment for sinus and allergy symptoms. Nicely worked for me.