Softlips lip protectant with sunscreen SPF 20, vanilla, value pack
- Softlips lip protectant with sunscreen SPF 20 help protect and temporarily prevent chapped, cracked and wind burned lips.
- Softlips lip protectant have SPF protection to screen out harmful UV rays to help prevent lip damage.
- Contains SPF 20 sunscreen protection.
- None of the ingredients contains animal by products.
- These all are vegetable derived or synthetically modified.
- Gluten free.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Dimethicone 2% (Skin protectant), Octinoxate 7. 5% (Sunscreen), Octisalate 3% (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone 3% (Sunscreen).
Butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, ethylhexyl palmitate, flavor, menthol, myristyl alcohol, myristyl lactate, myristyl laurate, myristyl myristate, ozokerite, squalane, vitamin E, white petrolatum.
- Try gently rubbing a damp washcloth or the damp bristles of a toothbrush across the lips each day.
- Applying concealer to the outside edge of the lips will prevent lip color from feathering or bleeding.
- Dust powder across the whole mouth to set the concealer.
- Apply a nude lip liner to the entire lip, not just the edges.
- Never outline the lips with a line that is darker than the lipstick you plan to apply.
- To seal the lipliner, apply two coats of Softlips, which will also condition lips and protect from sun damage(with SPF 20).
- It softens the lips without making them waxy or greasy.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb