Home > Beauty, Suncare > Lip Makeup > Lip Balms >
Blistex medicated lip balm, regular Spf 15 - 24 ea
Helps to reduce dryness, chapping and soothes irritated lips.
You Save: $14.51 (40.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: BLISTEX INC. INDICATIONS: Blistex Medicated Lip Balm available in Medicated, Berry and Mint, Blistex Lip Balm helps prevent dryness and chapping. Blistex Medicated Lip Balm easy glide formula also soothes irritated lips.
- Blistex Lip Balm has 3 long-lasting protectants, and it seals in lip moisture to prevent drying of lip tissue.
- Blistex Lip Balm glides on comfortably to provide complete coverage and avoid further irritation of chapped lips.
- Blistex Lip Balm provides 15 times your natural protection against burning.
- Blistex Medicated Lip Balm SPF 15 rating is recommended for people who burn moderately and tan gradually.
- The liberal and regular use of this product may help prevent premature signs of aging, freckling, uneven coloration and possible cancer-causing effects of over-exposure to sun.
- Remember, LIPS DON'T TAN, BUT THEY DO BURN.
Dimethicone w/w 2% (Skin Protectant), Oxybenzone w/w 2. 5% (Sunscreen), Padimate O w/w 6. 6 % (Sunscreen).
Beeswax, Camphor, Candelilla Wax, Cetyl Alcohol, Cetyl Palmitate, Cocoa Butter, D&C Red 6 Barium Lake & Lanolin, Flavors, Isopropyl Myristate, Isopropyl Palmitate, Isopropyl Stearate, Lanolin, Lanolin Oil, Menthol, Methylparaben, Mineral Oil, Ozokerite, Paraffin, Petrolatum, Polybutene, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide.
Apply liberally and evenly as often as necessary, and before exposure to sun, wind or cold. Reapply after swimming. Consult a physician for use on children under six months of age.
For external use only. When using this product:
Keep out of reach of children.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash occurs.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb