MANUFACTURER: NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH.
INDICATIONS:Prevacid 24 hr antacid Lansoprazole delayed-release capsules 15 mg acid reducer
- Help prevent the acid that causes heartburn pain.
- Provide heartburn relief for up to 24 hours.
- Heal damage to your esophagus.
- Stop the damage from coming back if maintenance therapy is prescribed.Clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn.
- Sodium Free.
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week).
Lansoprazole (15mg)(Acid reducer)
Colloidal Silicon Dioxide, D&C Red 28, FD&C Blue 1, FD&C Green 3, FD&C Red 40, Gelatin, Hydroxypropylcellulose, Low Substituted Hydroxypropyl Cellulose, Magnesium Carbonate, Methacrylic Acid Copolymer, Polyethylene Glycol, Polysorbate 80, Starch, Sucrose, Sugar Sphere, Talc, Titanium Dioxide
- Adults 18 years of age and older.
- This product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours), every day for 14 days.
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- 14-Day Course of Treatment:
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day.
- Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules.
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor.
- Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed):
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 18 years of age: Ask a doctor before use. Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Other information:
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use.
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Store at 20-25 degrees C (68-77 degrees F).
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity.
- Protect product from moisture.
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to lansoprazole.
- Do not use:
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- See your doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness.
- Frequent chest pain.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine)
- prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines.
- digoxin (heart medicine).
- theophylline (asthma medicine).
- tacrolimus (immune system medicine).
- atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection)
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens.
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb