MANUFACTURER: NOVARTIS CONSUMER HEALTH.
INDICATIONS:Prevacid 24 hr Lansoprazole delayed-release 15 mg acid reducer capsules
- Sodium free.
- Provide heartburn relief for up to 24 hours.
- Heal damage to your esophagus.
- Clinically proven to treat frequent heartburn.
- Treats frequent heartburn (occurs 2 or more days a week).
- Not intended for immediate relief of heartburn. This drug may take 1 to 4 days for full effect.
- May take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- Three 14-day courses of treatment.
- Lansoprazole delayed-release 15 mg acid reducer capsules.
Lansoprazole (Lansoprazole 15 mg)
Colloidol silicon dioxide (Colloidol Silicon Dioxide), D&C Red No. 28 (D&C Red No. 28), FD&C Blue No. 1 (FD&C Blue No. 1), FD&C Green No. 3 (FD&C Green No. 3), FD&C Red No. 40 (FD&C Red No. 40), Gelatin (Gelatin), Hydroxpropyl Cellulose (Hydroxpropyl Cellulose), Low Substituted Hydroxpropyl Cellulose (Low Substituted Hydroxpropyl Cellulose), Magnesium Carbonate (Magnesium Carbonate), Methacrylic Acid Copolymer (Methacrylic Acid Copolymer), Polyethylene Glycol (Polyethylene Glycol), Polysorbate 80 (Polysorbate 80), Starch (Starch), Sucrose (Sucrose), Sugar Sphere (Sugar Sphere), Talc (Talc), Titanium Dioxide (Titanium Dioxide)
- Adults who are 18 years or older.
- Product is to be used once a day (every 24 hours) every day for 14 days.
- It may take 1 to 4 days for full effect, although some people get complete relief of symptoms within 24 hours.
- 14-Day Course of Treatment:
- Swallow 1 capsule with a glass of water before eating in the morning.
- Take every day for 14 days.
- Do not take more than 1 capsule a day.
- Swallow whole. Do not crush or chew capsules..
- Do not use for more than 14 days unless directed by your doctor.
- Repeated 14-Day Courses (if needed):
- You may repeat a 14-day course every 4 months.
- Do not take for more than 14 days or more often than every 4 months unless directed by a doctor.
- Children under 18 years of age:
- Ask a doctor before use.
- Heartburn in children may sometimes be caused by a serious condition.
- Other Information:
- Read the directions, warnings and package insert before use.
- Keep the carton and package insert. They contain important information.
- Store at 20-25 degrees (68-77 degrees F).
- Keep product out of high heat and humidity.
- Protect product from moisture.
- Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to lansoprazole.
- Do not use:
- If you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools.
- These may be signs of a serious condition.
- See your doctor.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Liver disease.
- Had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- Heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating or dizziness.
- Chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness.
- Frequent chest pain.
- Frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn.
- Unexplained weight loss.
- Nausea or vomiting.
- Stomach pain.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking:
- warfarin (blood-thinning medicine).
- prescription antifungal or anti-yeast medicines.
- digoxin (heart medicine).
- theophylline (asthma medicine).
- tacrolimus (immune system medicine).
- atazanavir (medicine for HIV infection).
- Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- Your heartburn continues or worsens.
- You need to take this product for more than 14 days.
- You need to take more than 1 course of treatment every 4 months.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.10 lb