Calendula first aid gel by Boiron
Non-greasy, non-sticky and quickly absorbed.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
- For minor burns, first run cool water on the burn and dry for scrapes and skin irritation, first cleanse the area with mild soap, rinse and dry.
- Then apply a thin layer of calendula gel to affected area 3 times a day or as needed.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Do not use if tube seal is broken.
- Consult a doctor in case of deep or puncture wounds, animal bites or serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition persists for more than 3 days or worsens.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of ingestion, seek professional assistance or contact a poison control center immediately.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb