Boiron chestal honey base homeopathic cough syrup
It combines homeopathic medicines traditionally used to treat different types of coughs with the natural goodness of honey to soothe the throat.
- Chestal honey homeopathic cough syrup.
- Dry cough, Chest congestion, multi-cough formula.
- Relieves coughs.
- Loosens chest congestion.
- No drug interactions.
- Temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat or bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold.
- Helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Antimonium Tartaricum 6C (Helps loosen thick mucus), Bryonia Alba 3C (Relieves dry and painful cough), Coccus Cacti (Relieves cough associated with tickling), Drosera Rotundifolia 3C (Relieves barking cough worse at night), Ipecacuanha 3C (Relieves cough associated with nausea), Pulsatilla 6C (Relieves wet cough in day, dry at night), Rumex Crispus 6C (Relieves dry cough trigged by cold air), Spongia Tosta 6C (Relieves dry, croupy, barking cough), Sticta Pulmonaria 3C (Relieves nighttine hacking cough)
Honey, Sucrose, Water Purified, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2 teaspoons every 2 hours.
- Children 2 - 12 years: 1 teaspoon every 2 hours.
- Children under 2 years: Not recommended.
- Store at 68-77 degrees F (20 - 25 degrees C).
- Contains 4.2 g of sugars per 5 ml teaspoon.
- Do not use if seal at base of cap is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if the child has:
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus).
- cough that lasts or is chronic such as occurs with asthma or chronic bronchitis.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or a persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb