Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Nausea and Motion Sickness >
Rugby Meclizine HCl 12.5 mg USP antiemetic caplets - 100 ea
Supports to reduce nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness.
You Save: $3.05 (40.2%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: RUGBY LABORATORIES.
INDICATIONS:Rugby Meclizine HCl 12.5 mg USP antiemetic caplets
It prevents and treats nausea, vomiting or dizziness due to motion sickness.
- Helps prevent travel sickness.
- Calms symptoms associated with motion sickness.
- Compare to active ingredient in Bonine.
- 100 caplets.
Meclizine HCl 12.5mg..Antiemetic
Croscarmellose sodium, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, stearic acid.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: 2-4 caplets once daily.
- Children under 12 years: ask a doctor.
- Do not use if imprinted safety seal under cap is broken or missing.
- Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis.
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland.
- Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- When using this product:
- you may get drowsy.
- avoid alcoholic drinks.
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowziness.
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery.
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.40 lb