MANUFACTURER: RUGBY LABORATORIES. INDICATIONS: Rugby Docusate Sodium USP Stool Softener Laxative relieves occasional constipation (irregularity) and generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours.
INGREDIENTS: Each Capsule Contains: Docusate Sodium (100 mg). DIRECTIONS: Usual daily dose(doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses):
- Docusate Sodium.
- Gentle relief of constipation.
- Once-a-day dosage.
- Doctor recommended.
- For relief of occasional constipation.
- This product generally produces a bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Store from 25 degrees C (77degrees F); excursions permitted between 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F).
- Adults and children 12 years and older: take 1 to 3 capsules daily.
- Children 2 to under 12 years old: take 1 capsule.
- Children under 2 years: ask a doctor.
Sodium content 5mg/capsule. Very Low Sodium.
Keep tightly closed. WARNINGS: Do not use: laxative products for longer than a week unless told to do so by a doctor. if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- stomach pain,
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep this and all medication out of the reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not use if imprinted seal under cap is missing or damaged.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: