Stool Softener Plus Softgels for Relief of Constipation
For overnight relief from occasional constipation (irregularity).
- Generally produce bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
- Relieve occasional constipation (irregularity)
- Docusate sodium and standardized senna concentrate are used together in an oral preparation to treat
- Docusate sodium is a surfactant that facilitates the admixture of fat and water to soften the stool
- Standardized senna concentrate is a stimulant laxative that has direct action on intestinal mucosa
- Relieve occasional constipation
For Peri-Colace Tablets: Do not use laxative products for longer than 1 week unless told to do so by a doctor. Do not use if you are presently taking mineral oil unless told to do so by a doctor.
Ask a doctor before use if you have: stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over two weeks.
Stop use and ask a doctor if you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: