Stool Softener Softgel for Relief of Constipation - 100 Mg, 250 Each
Stool Softeners help to
- mix liquids into the stool and prevent dry hard masses.
- The lubricant effect makes stools easier to pass.
- Results usually occur within twenty four to seventy two hours.
- Evacuation is softened stools.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Per Softgel: Docusate Sodium USP 100 mg.
Gelatin; Polyethylene Glycol; Sorbitol Special; Glycerin; Purified Water; Propylene Glycol; FD&C Red #40; FD&C Yellow #6; Each Softgel Contains: Sodium 5 mg.
- Adults and children 12 years and over: Take 1 to 3 liquid gels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Children 2 to under 12 years: Take 1 liquid gel daily.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor.
- Store at 15-30 Degree C (59-86 Degree F).
- Protect from excessive moisture.
Do not use:
- If abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting.
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have Rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occur after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week.
If pregnant or breast feeding: Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: