Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Laxatives Stool Softener >
Dulcolax Stool Softener Liqui Gels - 25 ea
Dulcolax stool softener liqui gels offer temporary relief of occasional constipation and bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
You Save: $1.08 (13.2%)
Availability: Out of Stock
Visit this page often to view the stock update.
- UPC: 681421022026
- Generally produces bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours
- Gentle, softening relief
Dulcolax Stool Softener Liqui Gels
- Gentle, softening relief, Daily Comfort.
- Dulcolax Stool Softener does not make you go, it makes it more comfortable to go - helping prevent hard stools that can cause discomfort or painful bowel movements.
- Dulcolax Stool Softener contains the #1 doctor recommended stool softening ingredient. Many people find two liquid gels an effective starting dosage and then one liquid gel for maintenance.
- Dulcolax Stool Softener should not be used for bowel cleansing procedures.
- #1 Doctor Recommended Ingredient.
- Dulcolax does not supply store brands.
- Temporary relief of occasional constipation and orregularity.
- This product generally produces bowel movement within 12 to 72 hours.
Per Softgel: Docusate Sodium USP 100 mg.
Gelatin; Polyethylene Glycol; Sorbitol Special; Glycerin; Purified Water; Propylene Glycol; FD&C Red #40; FD&C Yellow #6.
- Adults and children 12 years and over:Take 1 to 3 liquid gels daily. This dose may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
- Children 2 to under 12 years: Take 1 liquid gel daily.
- Children under 2 years: Ask a doctor
- Store at 15 to 30°C (59 to 867deg;F)
- Protect from excessive moisture.
Do not use:If abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting are present.
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting.
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil
Stop use and ask a doctor if:
- You have Rectal bleeding or no bowel movement occur after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
If pregnant or breast feeding: Ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb