Home > All OTC Medicines > Antacids and Laxatives > Laxatives Stool Softener >
Colace docusate sodium 100 mg laxative capsules - 250 ea
Helps to relieve constipation and used to reduce of dry, hard stools.
You Save: $19.70 (19.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PURDUE FREDERICK CO.
Colace docusate sodium 100 mg laxative capsules relieves constipation. It is used for prevention of dry, hard stools.
Each Capsule Contains: Docusate Sodium (100 mg). Inactive Ingredients: Polyethylene Glycol 400, Gelatin, Glycerine, Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, FD&C Red #40, D&C Red #33, Propylparaben, FD&C Yellow #6.
Adults and children 12 years and older: 1 to 3 capsules.
Children 6 to 12 years old: 1 capsule.
The highest dose should be taken until the first bowel movement; thereafter, a lower dose should be taken for maintenance. The effect of Colace on the stools may not be apparent until 1 to 3 days after the first oral dose.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.