MANUFACTURER: CHATTEM LABS. INDICATIONS: Kaopectate Formerly Surfak Stool Softener Liqui-Gels Features:
- Gentle Relief of Constipation.
- Sodium Free.
- Once-a-Day Dosage.
- Restores Natural Balance.
- May Relieve occasional constipation.
- Generally produces a bowel movement regularity in 12 to 72 hours.
Each liquigel contains: Docusate Calcium (240 mg).
FD&C Blue 1, Red 40, Gelatin, Glycerin, Parabens, Sorbitol and Other Ingredients.
One Liqui-Gel daily: Adults and Children 12 years of age or over.
Ask a doctor children under 12 years of age.
Do not use when stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting are present unless directed by a doctor.
Do not use if you have:
Ask a doctor before use if you have:
- Stomach pain, nausea, or vomiting
- A sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks.
Ask a doctor of pharmacist before use if you are presently taking mineral oil.
- Mucus in the stool
- A sodium-restricted diet.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- You have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- You need to use a laxative more than 1 week
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb