Bisacodyl stimulant laxative 5 mg tablets - 100 ea
Used to treat constipation, is available as a nonprescription product. May Relieve occasional constipation and irregularity. This product usually causes bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours.
- Bisacodyl 5 mg Stimulant Laxative Tablets.
- relieves occasional constipation.
- usually causes bowel.
- nonprescription product.
Per Tablet: Bisacodyl USP 5 mg .
Acacia; Acetylated Monoglyceride; Carnauba Wax; Cellulose Acetate Phthalate; Corn Starch; Dibutyl Phthalate; Docusate Sodium; Gelatin; Glycerin; Iron Oxides; Kaolin; Lactose; Magnesium Stearate; Methylparaben; Pharmaceutical Glaze; Polyethylene Glycol; Povidone; Propylparaben; Sodium Benzoate; Sorbitan Monooleate; Sucrose; Talc; Titanium Dioxide; White Wax; Yellow No. 10 Lake.
- Children 6 to under 12 years: Take 1 tablet daily.
- Children under 6 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Take 1 to 3 tablets (usually 2) daily.
- Adults and children 12 years and over
Shipping Weight : 0.20 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 2 Reviews: