Dulcolax 5 mg laxative tablets for constipation - 100 ea
relieves occasional constipation and irregularity. This product usually causes bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours. Trusted for guaranteed relief.
- Easy-to-swallow, comfort coated Dulcolax Tablets are gentle enough for sensitive stomachs, yet strong enough for effective overnight relief.
- Dulcolax Tablets are convenient to use overnight, or whenever you need effective relief from constipation.
Please Read Item Label and Packaging for Recent Product Information.
Adults and children 12 years of age and over: Take 2 to 3 tablets (usually 2) in a single dose once daily. Children 6 to 12 years of age: Take 1 tablet once daily. Children under 6 years of age. Consult a physician. Expect results in 8-12 hours if taken at bedtime or within 6 hours if taken before breakfast. Store below 77 degrees F (25 degrees C). Avoid excessive humidity.
- Blister packaged for your protection. Do not use if individual seals are broken
- Do not use if you cannot swallow without chewing
- Ask a doctor before use if you have: Stomach pain, nausea or vomiting, or a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- When using this product: Do not chew or crush tablet(s). It may cause stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps. Do not use within one hour after taking an antacid or milk.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: If you have rectal bleeding or no bowl movement after using this product. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- If you need to use a laxative for more than one week. These could be signs of a serious condition
- If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a doctor before use
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help, or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Store at 20-25° C (68-77° F). Avoid excessive humidity
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb