Home > Everyday Essentials > Manicure & Pedicure > Nail Treatments >
Sally Hansen hard as nails for nail strengthener, clear - 0.45 oz
Helps prevent chipping, splitting and cracking.
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
Sally Hansen hard as nails for nail strengthener, clear
- Helps strengthen nails.
- Helps prevent chipping, splitting, cracking.
- The nail clinic in a bottle.
- Salon tested and dermatologist tested.
- DBP-Free, Toluene Free and Free of added formaldehyde.
- Hard As nails gives nails a hard, smooth, chip-resistant surface that helps strengthen and support nails.
- Nail edges are sealed for added protection against chipping, cracking and splitting.
- Hard as nails gives nails the long-lasting protection they need to help them grow.
Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Tosylamide/Formaldehyde Resin, N-Butyl Alcohol, Trimethyl Pentanyl Diisobutyrate, Benzopheone-1. May Also Contain: Acetyl Tributyl Citrate, Phthalic Anhydride/Trimellitic Anhydride/Glycols Copolymer, Acrylates Copolymer, Camphor, Epoxidized Soybean Oil. May Contain: Violet 2.
- Nails must be clean and free of all nail enamel, oil and cream.
- Brush Hard As Nails onto nail surface, just like nail color.
- Brush around nail edges and under nail tips.
- Apply 1-2 coats, letting each coat dry thoroughly before applying the next coat.
- Hard As Nails can be worn alone or as a base coat under your favorite protective nail enamel.
- To remove Hard As Nails, use color remover.
Flammable. Keep from heat and flame.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb