MANUFACTURER: VALEANT PHARMACEUTICALS Cerave Day Time Facial Moisturizing Lotion for Normal to Dry Skin, SPF 30
Provide patented controlled release of ingredients helps to repair and restore skins natural protective barrier.
- Helps to prevent sun burn
- Sunscreen broad spectrum SPF 30
- With ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic
- Moisturizes and nourishes skin
- Restores deficient levels of key lipids
Patented, controlled release MVE technology: Works by trapping ingrediants within multi layered skin vesicles that are slowly released, layer by layer throughtout the night.
SPF 30: SPF 30 sunscreen provides broad-spectrum daily protection against sun's damaging UV-aging and UV-burning rays.
Ceramides: Helps reduce lipid levels in damaged skin to repair, restore, and maintain the skins natural barrier. Essential in preventing water loss from the skin.
Niacinamide: Helps the skin produce more natural ceramides and fatty acids essential for repairing and restoring the skin barrier. Also shown to reduce redness.
Hyaluronic acid: An essential ingredient (humectant) that attracts water to the top layer of the skin and ensures that the skin remains hydrated.
Cerave AM facial moisturizing lotion helps to repair damaged skin and maintains the skins natural protective function with ingrediants not commonly found in other moisturizers. Its patented multivesicular emulsion[MVE] technology releases these ingrediants over time, penetrating deep into the skin to hydrate and nourish.
Homosalate (12%), Octinoxate (7.5%), Octocrylene (2%), Zinc Oxide (3.5%).
Water (Purified), Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methylsulfate (and), Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Aluminum Starch, OctenylSuccinate, Boron Nitrate, Dimethicone, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6 11, Ceramide 1, Ceteareth-20 (and), Cetaryl Alcohol, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Polyglyceryl 3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Hydroxyetheylcellulose, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum.
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply: At least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
- Sun protection measures. Spending time in the sun increase risk of skin cancer and early skin agining.
- To decrease the risk, regularly use a sunscreeen with a broad spectrum spf value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun.
- Especially from 10 a.m to 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses.
Facial skin care regimen:
Step 1: Cleanse face with CeraVe hydrating cleanser or foaming facial cleanser.
Step 2: Apply cerave facial moisturizing lotion AM to face and neck in the morning.Apply cerave AM facial moisturizing lotion liberally 15 minutes before sun expose.
If used as directed with other sun protection measures(see directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer an early skin aging caused by the sun. Protect it from excessive heat and direct sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: