Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Tanning Lotions, Oils and Gels >
Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Gel - 0.5 Oz
Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Gel reduce pimple size, redness and swelling in under 8 hours.
You Save: $2.32 (20.9%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: J&J HEALTHCARE. INDICATIONS: Neutrogena Rapid Clear 2-in-1 Fight and Fade Gel
INGREDIENTS: Alcohol Denat 38% , Witch Hazel Water - Hamamelis Virginiana , Water , Polyquaternium-37 , Glycerin , Glycolic Acid , Butylene Glycol , Cyclohexasiloxane , C12-15 Alkyl Lactate , Cyclopentasiloxane , Cetyl Lactate , Polysorbate 20 , Portulaca Oleracea Extract , Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate , Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate , Sodium Hydroxide , Sodium Chloride , Bisabolol , Benzalkonium Chloride , Yellow 6 , Red 40 , Fragrance. DIRECTIONS: Cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying medication. Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily. Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor. If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to every other day. WARNINGS: For external use only. Flammable. Keep away from open fire or flame.
- Salicylic acid acne treatment.
- MicroClear technology.
- Reduces breakouts in 8 hours.
- Fades look of post-acne marks.
- Fights breakouts in under 8 hours.
- Clinically proven to: Reduce pimple size, redness and swelling in under 8 hours. Fade the look of post-acne marks.
- Fights breakouts with salicylic acid.
- Fades the look of post-acne marks with glycolic acid.
- MicroClear technology speeds acne-fighting medicine deep into pores.
- For the treatment of acne.
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are using other topical acne medications at the same time or immediately following use of this product. This may increase dryness or irritation of the skin. If this occurs, only one medication should be used unless directed by a doctor. When using this product avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid - AHA - that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.