Solbar Zinc Sun Protection Cream with SPF 38
- With transparent zinc oxide.
- Broad spectrum UVB / UVA sunscreen.
- For face and body
- Very water resistant
- Free of PABA and other sensitizing ingredients
- Non irritatting
- Becomes invisible when massaged into the skin
- Helps to prevent sunburn
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in water
Homosalate (10%), Zinc Oxide (7.5%), Octinoxate (7.5%).
Purified Water, Isobutyl Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone NF, Glyceryl Dilaurate, PVP/Eicosene Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Cyclomethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20 Cetyl Alcohol, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid.
- Apply liberally and evenly to all sun exposed areas of dry skin 15-20 minutes before sun exposure and massage in gently.
- Allow in to dry.
- Avoid contact with clothing until lotion is dry.
- Reapply to dry skin after prolonged swimming.
- Outdoor physical activity, excessive perspiration ot towel drying.
- Dermatologists recommend reapplying sunscreeen during prolonged sun exposure every 2 hours.
- Children under six months of age: Ask a doctor.
- For external use only.
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if: Rash or irritation develips ans lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children: If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Please read all label information carefully on delivery and prior to use.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb