Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 45 + >
Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray Twin Pack, SPF 50 - 6 Oz/Bottle, 2 ea
Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray Twin Pack, SPF 50 provides SPF 50 protection at the touch of a button.
You Save: $2.70 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: SCHERING-PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.INDICATIONS: Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray Twin Pack, SPF 50
Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Continuous Spray provides SPF 50 protection at the touch of a button. Thus unique formula offers quick and easy, no-rub application for kids on the go. Adults application to children is recommended to ensure complete coverage. Formulated to provide waterproof protection, its perfect for water-loving kids.INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Avobenzone (3%) (sunscreen), Homosalate (15%) (sunscreen), Octisalate (5%) (sunscreen), Oxybenzone (6%) (sunscreen).Inactive Ingredients: SD Alcohol 40 (73.6% v/v), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Fragrance, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Mineral Oil.DIRECTIONS:
- Twin Pack.
- Clear No-Rub Spray Quick and even coverage.
- UVA/UVB Protection.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Screens out the suns burning rays to prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
WARNINGS: For external use only. Flammable: Do not use hear heat, flame, or while smoking. When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to removes. Do not puncture contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120 Degrees F. Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older: apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure. Ensure complete coverage. Do not spray directly on face. Pray into hands and apply to face. Use in well-ventilated areas. Reapply as needed at after towel drying, swimming, prespiring, or vigorous activity.
- Children under 2 years of age: should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15
- Children under 6 monthes of age: ask a doctor.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Sun alert: Limiting sun exposure wearing protective clothing and using sunscreen may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Avoid long term storage above 40 Degrees C (104 Degrees F).
Shipping Weight : 1.00 lb