Coppertone water babies instant waterproof protection spf 70 sunscreen lotion
- Extra UVA Protection.
- Instant waterproof protection.
- Dermatologist tested.
- Water babies SPF 70 sunscreen lotion provides your child with extra UVA protection.
- Its gentle, non-irritating formula is clinically tested to be hypoallergenic and non-stinging.
- Specially blended moisturizes help keep your babys skin soft.
- Regular use of water babies lotion is an excellent way to help protect you childs skin from the harmful effects of the sun.
- Screens out the suns burning rays to prevent sunburn, provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection, retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Do not spray directly on face.
- Pray into hands and apply to face.
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming, excessive perspiration, vigorous activity or anytime after toweling.
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Shipping Weight : 0.95 lb