MANUFACTURER: SCHERING PLOUGH HEALTHCARE.
INDICATIONS: Coppertone body lotion sensitive skin suncreen lotion, SPF 50
- Gentle Formula with Zinc Oxide.
- Hypoallergenic, Fragrance Free and Waterproof.
- Wont Sting Eyes and Skin.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Coppertone Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Lotion is clinically proven appropriate for sensitive skin, including rosacea. It provides powerful, yet extra gentle broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Free of alcohol, dyes and oils. Non greasy, wont cause breakouts or irritate skin. Photostable.
Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Zinc Oxide (14.5%).
Water, Propylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/GGP 10/1 Dimethicone, PEG 12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilan, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidiny Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride.
Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Shake well before use.
- May stain fabrics.
- Ask a doctor:Children under 6 months of age.
- Sun Alert:Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
Children under 3 years of age:
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
Keep out of reach of children:
- For external use only.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor:If rash or irritation develops and lasts.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.