Solar sense clear zinc face cream with green tea and aloe, spf 70
- With green tea and aloe.
- Triple action AVU and AVB sunscreen.
- Protects and Hydrates.
- Waterproof and sweatproof.
- Dries fast and clear.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- For skin sensitive to sunburn.
California’s Proposition 65 Warning: May This item contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. Reference by California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) at: www.oehha.ca.gov/prop65/prop65_list/Newlist.html.
Octinoxate (7.50%) (Sunscreen), Zinc Oxide (7%) (Sunscreen), Oxybenzone (4.00%) (Sunscreen), Avobenzone (3.00%) (Sunscreen).
Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Butylene Glycol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, DMDM Hydrantoin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Acetate), Water.
- Apply liberally to face, lips, ears and shoulders 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For children 6 months or under, ask a doctor.
- Reapply after prolonged exposure or after swimming, exercising, perspiring or towel drying.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- For external use only.
- When using this product, keep out of eyes.
- Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
Shipping Weight : 0.30 lb
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: