Banana boat ultramist continous lotion spray for baby, spf 50
- Continuous Spray Sunblock.
- AvoTriplex photostable UVA technology.
- Long Lasting UVA/UVB Protection.
- No Tearing.
- Alcohol Free.
- Helps prevent sunburn.
Avobenzone (3.00%), Homosalate (15.00%), Octinoxate (7.50%), Octisalate (5.0%), Octocrylene (2.40% Sunscreen).
Isobutane, Water, Isohexadecane, Cetyl/PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG 8, C30 38 Olefin/Isopropyl Maleate/MA Copolymer, Capric/Caprylic Stearic Triglyceride, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Glycerin, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) (Vitamin A), Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera), Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Spray on hands to apply to face, use in well-ventilated area.
- Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying.
- Ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- Do not spray directly into face.
- Flammable do not use near heat, flame or while smoking.
- When using this product avoid spraying in eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water, do not puncture or incinerate.
- Contents under pressure.
- Do not store at temperatures above 120� F.
- Use only as directed.
- Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.60 lb