Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 45 + >
Vanicream sunscreen, sensitive skin, SPF 50+ - 4 oz
Provides more protection than natural sunburn protection (UVB).
You Save: $2.24 (13.3%)
Availability: In Stock
Usually Ships in 1-2 Business Days
MANUFACTURER: PHARMACEUTICAL SPECIALTIES INC. INDICATIONS: Vanicream sunscreen, sensitive skin, SPF 50+ is a broad spectrum sunscreen that protects your skin throughout the UVA spectrum and provides more protection than your natural sunburn protection (UVB).
Vanicream Sunscreen SPF 50+
INGREDIENTS: Active Ingredients: Titanium Dioxide (5%), Zinc Oxide (7%).Inactive Ingredients: C20-40 Alcohols, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl PEG/PPG 10/1 Dimethicone, Cocoglycerides, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, 1,2-Hexanediol, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Magnesium Chloride, Octadecene, PEG-30 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Pentylene Glycol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Purified Water, Silica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Squalene, Stearyl Dimethicone, Tridecyl Salicylate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10).DIRECTIONS:
- For sensitive skin
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Apply liberally to face and body 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- For added protection, reapply after prolonged swimming, excessive perspiration, towel drying or extended sun exposure.
- For use on skin only.
- For external use only.
- Not to be swallowed.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use if signs of irritation or rash appear.
- Keep this and all drugs out of reach of children.
- Sun protection measures : Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
- To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
- Children under 6 months : Ask a doctor.
Shipping Weight : 0.50 lb