Home > Beauty, Suncare > Sun Care > Sunblocks And Sunscreens - SPF 45 + >
Coppertone sensitive skin sunscreen lotion with zinc oxide, SPF 50 - 2 oz
It provides powerful, yet extra gentle broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.?
You Save: $1.64 (15.7%)
Item Discontinued. Cannot Ship.
Coppertone sensitive skin suncreen lotion, SPF 50
- Gentle formula with Zinc Oxide.
- Hypoallergenic, fragrance free, waterproof and photostable.
- Wont Sting eyes and skin.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB.
- Coppertone sensitive skin Sunscreen lotion is clinically proven appropriate for sensitive skin, including rosacea.
- It provides powerful, yet extra gentle broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Free of alcohol, dyes and oils.
- Non greasy, wont cause breakouts or irritate skin.
- Screens out the sun's burning rays to help prevent sunburn.
- Provides protection from UVA rays that may contribute to skin damage and premature aging of the skin.
- Higher SPF gives more sunburn protection.
- Retains SPF after 80 minutes of activity in the water or sweating.
Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Zinc Oxide (14.5%)
Water, Propylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/GGP 10/1 Dimethicone, PEG 12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilan, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidiny Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- May stain fabrics.
- Children under 3 years of age:Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Ask a doctor:Children under 6 months of age.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- When using this product:keep out of eyes.Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctorif rash or irritation develops and lasts.
- Keep out of reach of children:If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight :
STORE FEATURES: We stock and ship Genuine, new and manufacturer direct products.
- Heavy weight items above 10 LBs are not eligible for Free Shipping.
- Almost All Domestic Orders over $79 gets Free Shipping with in USA by ground. * Conditions apply.
- 30 day Return & 7-Day Refund policy (see policy pages for details).
- We respect your privacy. Hence we do not Spam your mail box.
- Add more to your shopping cart and get shipping discounts.