Octinoxate (7.5%), Octisalate (5%), Zinc Oxide (14.5%)
Water, Propylene Glycol, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cetyl PEG/GGP 10/1 Dimethicone, PEG 12 Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Triethoxycaprylylsilan, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Aloe (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Ethyhexyl Palmitate, Diazolidiny Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Sodium Chloride
- Shake well before use.
- Adults and children 6 months of age and older:
- Apply evenly and liberally to all exposed areas before sun exposure.
- Ensure complete coverage.
- Reapply as needed or after towel drying, swimming, perspiring, or vigorous activity.
- May stain fabrics.
- Children under 3 years of age:Should use sunscreen products with a minimum SPF of 15.
- Ask a doctor:Children under 6 months of age.
Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer, and other harmful effects of the sun.