Banana boat kids broad spectrum sunblock lotion spf 50, tear free
- Tear-free hypoallergenic protection for active kids.
- Contains titanium dioxide, recommended for childrens sensitive skin.
- Waterproof, hypoallergenic, fragrance-free.
- PABA-free, pediatrician tested.
- As mild as water to skin.Retains SPF up to 80 minutes.
- Skin cancer foundation recommended as an effective UV sunscreen.
Homosalate - 15.00 %Sunscreen, Octinoxate - 7.50 %Sunscreen, Octisalate - 5.00 %Sunscreen, Titanium Dioxide - 2.40 %Sunscreen.
Water, Isohexadecane, Ozokerite, Cetyl PEG, PPG-10, 1 Dimethicone, Dibutyl Adipate, PEG-8, C30-38 Olefin, Isopropyl Maleate, MA Copolymer, Glycerin, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Disodium EDTA, Alumina
- Apply generously and evenly to all areas 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at frequent intervals and after swimming or towel drying.
- Ask a doctor before use on children under six months of age.
Sun Alert: Limiting sun exposure, wearing protective clothing, and using sunscreens may reduce the risks of skin aging, skin cancer and other harmful effects of the sun.
- For external use only.
- When using this product do not get into eyes.
- If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask doctor if rash develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Shipping Weight : 0.70 lb