MANUFACTURER: PERSON & COVEY.
INDICATIONS:Solbar shield sunscreen with zinc oxide plus titanium dioxide, SPF 40
It provides a transparent, natural and soothing barrier against the harmful sun. Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide, two proven organic sunscreen ingredients, protect skin from both the burning UVB and the aging UVA rays of the sun, guarding body from cellular damage and inflammation.
Titanium Dioxide and micro-fine Zinc Oxide form a non-greasy shield for unparalleled sun protection while vitamin E and pure Aloe Vera extract soften the skin and provide antioxidant protection.
- Very water resistant.
- No synthetic sunscreen agents.
- Broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection.
Zinc Oxide 7.5%, Titanium Dioxide 5.0%
Purified Water, Isobutyl Stearate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Cetearyl Octanoate Cetearyl Ethylhexnoate And Isopropyl Myristrate, Dimethicone, PVP/hexadecene Copolymer, PVP/eicosene Copolymer, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate And PEG-100 Stearate, Benzyl Alcohol, Ethylhexyl Stearate Octyl Stearate, Vitamin E Acetate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA.
- Apply a thin even layer of Solbar Shield to all sun exposed areas of dry skin 15-20 minutes before sun exposure and massage gently until clear sheen appears.
- Allow to dry.
- Avoid contact with clothing until sunscreen is dry.
- Reapply to DRY skin after prolonged swimming, outdoors physical activity, excessive perspiration or towel drying.
- Dermatologists recommend reapplying sunscreen during prolonged sun exposure every 2 hours.